Newgrounds Worm Newgrounds Worm

aaaahhhh

I want to go back an redo my submission now. I completely forgot about this thing

Curse Village Curse Village

Good for what it is

Which isn't much... I had fun though. I would recommend that if you're going to use raster graphics, you might want to create them on the level of pixel art, with a set palette. As it is now the large graphics you have slow down way too much, even on low. Maybe even considering vector graphics for the action parts.

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

Orgasm!

just a little

Bang! Heroes Bang! Heroes

Nice presentation

Good graphics, animation, and music. The gameplay itself feels slow, and stale though. It needs to feel fun to move around since that's a big part of the game, but it doesn't really. Some variety in attacking would be good too.

Whirled responds:

Did you try upgrading your character? There are a number of additional attacks available.

Days 2 Die Days 2 Die

Pretty fun

though the character art/animations didn't help any... That's my only real problem

Metal Slug Brutal 2 Metal Slug Brutal 2

Nostalgiaaa

XD at all the 12 year old pussies who thought this was hard. This is the game of gamers my friend, and not a bad representation of it either.

(Twisted) Cooking Mama (Twisted) Cooking Mama

Awesome game

I loved the art, that's mostly why I liked it... and stuffing a bloody turkey gives me a craving for....turkey! Bah at tofu turkeys though, I'll tell the real ones I'm sorry as I eat them.

Hanna in a Choppa Hanna in a Choppa

Potential!

This almost seems like a dip into different places you could go with the mechanic. I hope you delve into some more complex ideas and situations, rather than just take this there, and dodge that. Could use some animation on the pilot itself to add a little more life.

Pick Up Sticks Pick Up Sticks

This is a game?

I don't really see the value of this game existing. There's no fun mechanics, nothing new tried.....at least there's a highscore thing..... :(

Escape the Blaze Escape the Blaze

almost

I like this game, as far as reach the goal games go. Even got some cool music in there :P

There is some sloppy hit detection by the lava in some places though.... one part is basically impossible from what I can tell. I didn't wait to get ridiculously small to see. Another thing that would help this is a speed melting system. Maybe you melt really fast when you stay still? Anything that keeps me from waiting around for 30 seconds to get through an area.