All 22 art Reviews

Fat demon Fat demon

daaaw

poor demon had a rough day. I want to tell him everything is going to be okay if he just keeps a positive attitude.

Wireless Moonwalker (texture) Wireless Moonwalker (texture)

Mmmmm

Clean and classy. I'm liking this one.

OzynO responds:

Umm I'm Liking you!, but not in a weird way..>.> Ill just go back to playing super metroid then..

Kermitten Kermitten

ahhhh

my brain! There's less of it now :(

Nicol3 responds:

You can borrow some of mine if you want.

Lotsa leftovers

Bunbun Bunbun

classy

yup

J-qb responds:

yup

Bunny!! Bunny!!

raaaaahh

I love this bunny. I want that text to bend a little though. Indicate some slight curvature of the chest.

Momma was an Opium Smoker Momma was an Opium Smoker

cool

she's hot

The Rabbit and the Heart The Rabbit and the Heart

Weird

it does kinda feel like those high class modernism paintings... but I don't really like those guys. Does have a strange appeal to it though. You should definitely spend some quality time on it though. Spend 2-3 hours just choosing color palettes and see what happens. Hopefully something good since color palette is very important to pixel art.

EventHorizon responds:

ok, I understand, thanks for the review!

Friday Flood #5 Friday Flood #5

mmmm

soo good. I love everything but the friday flood logo just stamped on in the corner :(

Also what's that jizz stuff up on the right?

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

Yeah, sorry bout the logo.
Jizz stuff up on the right was an experiment, I wanted to see if Apophysis fractals would help with the whizzy lines. They don't.

Flooding Flooding

I want...

A slightly jagged lined background, I think it would fit the overall theme better. Feels too clean and uniform in comparison to the way everything else is drawn.

Luxembourg responds:

If you're comparing it to all the other flood pics, I couldn't have made it to fit with everything else because I was the first person in the forum to finish a piece for the flood. I do like the idea of a jagged background, though, and that would actually fit the word bubble above the rabbit as well.
Thanks for dropping a review, Savory.

Abwout Wiggin Wime Abwout Wiggin Wime

mmmm

I like the way the shape of the upper lip area flows into the mouth shape, and the nose lines flow out to the cheeks. You should try making almost every line curve and flow into each other, it makes pictures really interesting.